Answer these important questions, and then together we will organize your search:
- Where do I want to live? (community/general area)
- How much should I expect to spend on purchasing a home?
- Are schools a factor?
- Do I want an older home or a newer one?
- What style of home do I prefer? (ranch, colonial, split-level, multi-level, town home, condominium, multi-family, bungalow, other)
- How much renovation and remodeling am I willing to do?
- Is being close to public transportation important?
- Do I have special physical requirements, such as wheel chair access?
- Do I have pets to consider?
- What sort of lot would I like? (small yard, large yard, fenced, garage, patio/deck, mature area)
- How many bedrooms do I need? How many would I like to have?
- How many bathrooms do I need? How many would I like to have?
- How big of a house do I want? How many rooms? How many square feet?
- What features are important? (air conditioning, carpeting, ceramic tile floors, hardwood floors, eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, formal living room, family room, den, library, basement, separate laundry room, fireplace, workshop, garage size.)
- When do I want to move in?
The more prepared you are as you start looking for a home, the easier and more enjoyable the process will be. Thanks to the wide variety of services offered by (your brokerage name here), we’ve got you covered every step of the way, from mortgage brokers, inspectors to finding a lawyer.
There is nothing more frustrating than falling in love with a home only to discover that it is more expensive than you can afford. Having a pre-approved mortgage will give you the confidence of knowing exactly what you can spend on your home before you even start looking. Another bonus is the fact that you will also be protected against interest rate increases while you look for your new home. To avoid disappointment (and a lot of wasted time and effort) make sure that your finances are in place as soon as possible. A pre-approved mortgage can be easily obtained and saves you time and energy when placing an offer. With a pre-approved mortgage, you can shop with freedom, confidence and security because you know the money will be there to purchase the home you choose.
As your REALTOR my commitment and motivation in finding you your perfect home is priority. We will have an exclusive agency agreement that insures you the utmost client care.
We have 24 hour paging service, 7 days a week that allows us to be the first to get the new homes that come on the market before the public see them. This is our advantage to getting to see the home before anyone else.
I am motivated, experienced, and dedicated to the highest level of service in the real estate industry.