The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) has just released their March stats for all Canadian MLS Systems.
Below are the highlights:
- National home sales inched up 1.3% from February to March;
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was down 22.7% from last year’s all-time March record;
- The number of newly listed homes rose 3.3% from February to March;
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) in March was up 4.6% year-over-year (y-o-y); and
- The national average sale price declined by 10.4% y-o-y in March.
Click here for the full report.
Below are this month’s housing charts published by CREA:
[the_grid name=”CREA Market Update 2018 March”]